page

Sunday 17 March 2013

16/3 Outing day !!


Hello it's saturday and also my day w dear again! HEHE
Only weekend we have more time to spent together because it's my off day!


Yay ! We went to PJ for NADEJE cake :)
There are the only one outlet @ PJ instead of going Melaka 
We go there using GPS ! Aww just wanna thanks my dear so much.
For always bringing the best for me.
Bring me wherever I want and I craving for without any grumble.
He is just so best hehehehehehe!


Before going here, we went to POS OFFICE @ Shamelin to get my Iphone cases!
OMG finally got it! Aww super duper like it! :D
Yay my iphone got new dresses now! ^_^


There are so many people. 
People are non-stop queueing ... LOL!
The table are even so full no place to sit need to wait :/


YAY HAPPY LIFE! #Heaven ^_^


 So yummmmmm! :) 

 




After finished our cake, we decide to go Tropicana City Mall.
Since we never went there before.









 Had a walk inside the shopping mall.
HAHA! And went into DING DING CHEONG w dear! :D
Great day w love oneeeeeee yayy ^_^


And this sakai lost his wallet but luckily met someone kind and returned back.
TSK ! Lesson learnt and no more next time! 
Thanks GOD! :')





xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment