page

Monday 25 March 2013

OPX sweet 14!


Celebrating OPX's 14th birthday @ Pandan Lake Club w family!
Nothing much to say. LOL simple dinner :)
Let pics do talking.



Sang birthday song ... LMAO moment!


They are my family members and I love them very much.





Photo season for soooooo long before cut the cake HAHA!


NG YI in the house. But she is not-so in the mood on that night
SIGHHH :(




Selca w my big dear!



 And also my little dear ! HAHAHAHAHAHA ^_^

#Photo from IPHONE 5



#Photo from Samsung Note II !








PAPARAZZI ! :3

#Photo from camera!


Once again, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY OPX!

She super duper hang fuk right now. Sigh jealous 99!
HAHAHA! Hope you gam fei successful and become very slim pretty!
Woots! I'm waiting the day ya! #gonnagetkill :P


Great night w my family! ^_^



xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment