page

Monday 13 May 2013

Days by days ...


Hello I had already started my college life for one week long!
So far so good! Hmm next week start I will be super busy!
Is like seriously super super busy! Mentally prepared!
Hmmm but physically I wish I can make it la :P

Thanks dear for accompanied me to class for first and second day!
HEHEHE :D



Life goes on ...
 



Went to my aunty's house
Met up w this cutie on the 1st of May! Hehe :D 
 


Someone is playing the drum! wheee :D
 

And she like this tortoise much x)
 

Nowadays ... kids love technology tsk!
 

She so scare when I catch it up! HAHAHA
 

Can you shoot the duck? :P


The scary one :(
 

They end up w their ping pong! :)
 



Do you love me? HEHEHEHEHEHEHE :D 
WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE MY DAR ! :))))


Here are candy crush fever! LOL


This is the reason why I will at my aunty's house!
Yea, celebrating my cousin's sister birthday ! hehe
 



Family photos of the day! :D
 

Random day , went to WWM for IRON MAN 3 w dear! 
 


Great movie ! :) Never disappointed me! x)





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment