page

Sunday 19 May 2013

Hui Yi's birthday celebration!



Had my dinner together w dear ! We tried out in a new place --- SMASHIES BURGER since I craving for long time ago.



This is so so nice!






The happiness thing in the world : Always try out delicious foods w your love one! Awwwwwww best ever! :D


If you love vegetables taste, you will like this! :P



After dinner w dear, I went to meet my old friends! HAHA
Yea they are already my old friends yo hehehehehhe :P 
I miss them so so muchhhhhh! Girls talk will always never end! x)


SUEY TAN !!! 


They had steamboat as dinner at hometown, after that second round!
We went to cheong K ! Troy's style! Forever SING K one :P



My sakai VANESSA ! :D


STEP STEP !! :D


Ohhhhhhhhhhh! She is birthday girl of the day !
Aim of this gathering : Celebrate HUI YI's birthday!
But end up w SING K LMAO :P
But she get high and happy! :D yay FINALLY SHE'S 18!
But still ..... LIKE A KID TSK :P




Crazy as always! :D




Last time every friday , they used to accompany me ... :')




My girls! ^_^ Three of us are in different uni now :(
But our friendship will never end! I SWEAR! :D 




Great night w buddies !! I miss my HIGH SCHOOL life !
Like seriously so badly much!!! D:





xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment