page

Friday 15 February 2013

年初三。


Had a date with my love one during Nin Chor 3 ! (y)
Like finally! Omggggg after one month long T-T
Can dieeeeeeeeee! :(((((


She said she miss Pavilion so much! LOL idk why HAHAHAHA
So we went Pavilion by LRT !
 Yea it had been so long time I never took it.
I miss all the time w she :(


Had our lunch here. Since she say she want to eat this.
人家刚回来嘛 一定要迁就人家的 :P


Had lots of heart talk w she! I miss that feeling :(
Awwww and she told me many stories inside her NS camp! LOL LOL LOL!
Now only I know so many love stories one HAHAHAHA!



Yayyyyy! And she told me I'm the first friend she met once she back! 
How touch how touch! :')


Since we watch ' The wedding diary ' together last year.
So we decided to watch ' The wedding diary II ' together too this year.
Although two of us wish to watch all the movies there :(
DAMNNN!









Of course must have cam-whore moment w love! Hehehehehe


She craving snowflake. So we went snowflake. LOL :P


Jeff having his break time so he joined us! :D



When three LUII YAO meet together! BWAHAHAHAHAHA


#POTD ^_^



 Tried out the new favor ! :D hehe




After today, need to wait one more month only can meet she.
Sighhh! :/  

Take good care and rmb my HANDSOME MALAY's photo!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA





xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment