page

Saturday 5 May 2012

4th of May !


Went to KLFC w Bella and Jessie todayy! :D
As a reward for helping Bella done her wordpress, she belanja me chatime!
Awwwwwww sooooo niceee! I'm seriously lack of money now T-T
Tried the new favour, NOT BAD ._.


 Shopped without buying anything! #sadcase!
If I'm rich, I would buy all the shirts and dresses there! NO JOKE -.-
I'm a NORMAL GIRL! ^_^


We started to walk from 3pm until 5pm! HAHA
Wearing our school uniform. So awkward ! :3


Had chicken rice shop as lunch. Only BELLA :D
So yummmmmmmmm wthh ! 



Luckily I'm not that hungry. If not ... I will beh tahan :(


Acted as a AUNTY ROLE! Went into Econsave. And bought foods.
Bella wanna do dessert for her mum! So lovely my gosh :O 


Rambutannnnnn! ^_^ #random #LOL


Met suey and Zi Kang on the half way.
Went to english tuition class as usual :)


And yes, just back from DINNER at the temper nearby my house.
Every year we sure will go to support them.


Lion Dance! :3


Lucky DRAW !! ARGHHHHH so bad luck :(( Never get anything back!


Btw the foods there were not bad ! :D Yummmm hoho!


 And here a happy news! Jacky Looi is in the house now!
WOHOOOOOO #HAPPYMAX ^_^




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment