page

Monday 7 May 2012

Weekend!



5.5.2012 !
It is wesak day! This year I never went to temple. For some reason.
Hmmm! so sad :(


But a great news was here! Jacky Looi came to my house for 3 days long!
Hehehehe As he now came to KL for his study.
So he could stay @ my house once he has no class :D
ULALA ^_^


 We went Petaling Jaya for dinner at night :)


The next day me attended Andrew Choo seminar!
In the early morning 7am ! SUNDAYYYY! D:
Btw, spot the photo above :P SOH LIH JING!
MUAHAHAHAHH WHAT A JOKE XD


Firstly we tot there are no one attend this seminar except Gken, Hui Li , Lih Jing, Jin Pei and me. But actually WE WERE SOOOO WRONG!
They are lotssssss until no place to sit in the BUS! -.-


We went to University MALAYA! Be a one day college student ^_^


The pat poh! ^_^ 


I sat beside Jin Pei in the whole day.


I tot this seminar was for SPM! But actually NOTTTTT!
It is for MID YEAR EXAM one! I was LOL !!! :l


But nevermind. I learnt some things! :D



This seminar started at 8.30am till 5.30pm!
9 hours long tooooooooooo go!! #salute!



BM teacher! Hmm he was actually good . 
But because of the time's problem,
I guess he skipped many things :(


The SEXY ENGLISH TEACHER - LISA ^_^
I like her so muchhhh! The way she teach ! :D


 And the sejarah seminar was BEST ENOUGH! :D


This is our lunch! I hate nasi lemak :l 
But still I'm so hungry so I finished all!


 Lunch time is the best! :P


Chemistry seminar WAS SUCKKKK! :l
Wasted my time! #DAMN


 Biology too! I don't like this teacher ! Ewwww!
Btw they said he look like sheep. Do you agree? LOL


And here comes the PHYSIC TEACHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was like OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! WTHHHHHHH!
He is my form 1 and 2 science teacher in suria.
Why will he be here?!! So surprise and shocked!
The awesome feel when you met back your old teacher :P


 So happy that he still can recognized me ! ^_^
And he is GREAT! But seriously I'm toooooo sleepy.
So I guess I slept during his seminar :O


HAHAHAHA! THE MAIN Character! :P FAK HAO POHHHH! #tsk


What a SUNDAY! 9 hoursss long studyyyyy! (Y) #likeaboss!


 Night, we went to a new place nearby panda indah.
Steamboat as dinner! SOOOO YUMMMMMMMMMMMM! :D




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment