page

Friday 18 May 2012

Sport Day !


One week ago, me went to my mum's kinder garden sport day!
This is the second year I went there (Y)


No matter you win or lose, you will get a prize. HAHA!
This is so fair ! :D


We went there earlier. To help them decorated the hall.
 Balloons FTW ^_^ 


 And it is a sunny day. Good day for sport.
Now let me intro you about the kids!
OMGGG Just can't control myself when I see them.
CHUBBYYYYYYYY MAXXXX! :#






 Awww the little girl kept on crying so sad to find her daddy :(
But still SHE IS SHOOOOOO CUTE T-T


 Loveeeeeeeeee ^_^ 


All of them only 4-5 years old! :3


The noisy boy VS silent boy!
The left one keep on talking but the right one never talk -.-
LOL!


 HAHAHAHA! What a faceeeeeee :P


All of them going to preform. THE SPORT SHOW HAHA!


So jelly of their friendship. SO PURE! :') 


Dessert was prepared for all of us :)


Found out this! SOOOO TRUE :D


Y for YAN! ^_^


Le parents ! :D


Sandwiches as breakfast! 



Kawad from KINDER GARDEN STANDARD! HAHAHAHAHAHA
They are soooo damnnnnnnn cuteeee ohhh damnnn!


我宣誓 : ..................................


 Btw, played temper run all the way. HAHA!
I can't improve anymore T-T


The ending part ... 



 Mum and her students! :)

If I could I will like to be a child.
At least , I CAN  BE HAPPY EVERYDAY ! :D





xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment