page

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Men In Black 3 !


Finally me can hang out w friendssssssssssssssssss! 
Awwwwwwwwww! This should be my 1st outing in this holiday!
OMGGGGGG I miss cinema soooo much T-T 

Okay as I promised myself I wanna watch MIB in cinema in this holiday.
So me date Leslie Chew and Eriko Foo to accompany.
And they are so kind enough to hang out w me ^_^

This movie doesn't disappointed me :) 
Funny ENOUGH! :D


Had HOT AND ROLL after the movie. FATTTTTTTTT! -.-
We walked to chatime @ platinum.
Yea the sakai LESLIE went to badminton w friends while half way watching the movie -.- #wastemoney
So we gonna meet each other after his badminton end.


Me and Eriko walked under the HOT SUN ! Without umbrella 
MY UMBRELLA IS INSIDE MY BAG! zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
#Stupid










We chat , We cam-whore , We laugh , We sakai ... 
Nothing to do else ... :P




 Leslie Chew met us @ almost 4.45pm ! 
Talked many bull shit stuffs! LMAO xD









HAHA! Enjoyyyyy our lovely photosssss yaaaa! ^_^ 


小学朋友! 好久不见 :D ! 

Jessie and Rong Tsu came and meet us toooo!
Jess accompany me go tuition.
Rong Tsu accompany Eriko back home ! #niceguy


S O R R Y ! :S #cute ^_^


Had almost 3 hours tuition. So happy to meet my friendsss!
AWWW MISS THEM SO MUCH :D

Enjoyed my great day w loveee one ^_^




Gonna leave my house for 3D2N againnnnn! T-T
Will be back after 3 daysss!
Miss me peeps ! :)




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment