page

Saturday 30 June 2012

享受人生。


TGIF againnn! :) Almost all of us participated the science experiment for science week ! We are sooooo satisfied w our experiment!
Because it was the 1st time we did successful ! (Y) 


After that we decided to accompany ARIES ONG to KLFC :P
She want shopping ohhhh! HAHA Without money one. LOL


We had PAPA JOHN as lunch ! This is my 1st time went in.
Hmmm not bad :) But I still prefer pizza hut! 


Used RM3 to bought a hat @ COTTON ON!
It was like UNBELIEVABLE RIGHT!!! :O


Bought BIG APPLE DONUT for my family. Why I so lovely one?! :l


Used RM2 to bought a comb !

MY GOSH! And I saw a pretty heels 70% sale !!!!! :(((
Okay wait me going to buy it next week w my dear JESS :D


My dinner ! Guess who cooked this ?! :P


I GOT A HAPPY FRIDAY W FRIENDSSSSS! :3




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment