page

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Famine 30 w LEE HOM !!!

Finally is the day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've waited for the whole year.
MY GOSH! No surprising , I did insomnia the whole night!
HAHA! I scare I overslept or whatever. 
To sum up, I never sleep before the night -.-


Thanks to Daniel Yong's dad for the fetching.
We departed at 6.45am and only used 20mins to reach.
And I guess we are the 1st team who reached so early among AI WU JIE.

But others campers were there w different colour TEE !
Nooooooooooo! I want to sit at the front-est seat :(
This is what my heart thinking while I saw them.


We failed to find someone we know. 
So we sat down and wait for people to reach -.-
Feel like queuing outside the entrance but we can't :(


Btw, met my taylor's friends! WHEEEEEEE 
I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY TO MET BACK THEM ! :D
But felt so bad we never take any photos T-T


Oh yea CAM-WHORE time while waiting others to reach.




YEAAA THE SIX OF US ! ^_^


'Designed' our hand and face ! :D 



THE EPIC MOMENT ! :P





THE GAY -.-



After 7.30am , many AI WU JIE campers were there.
We sat on the grass line by line.
I have no idea what we gonna do there. 
Lastly they told us we need to wait minimum 500 campers reached,
we only can go in one by one. I was like ............................


The funny MC of the camp ! :)


We have to fasting for 8 hours again! HAHAHAHA


Nelson's gang haven't reach. I feel so pity to them.
Taking public transports all the way to here. 
How good if I can DRIVE ! XD


Kept thinking about LEE HOM! :P


你的头发长草 !!! :D


(Y) ! Mandy was finally here ! But we still have to wait ! ARGHHH



Saw most of the campers from different camp already went in the entrance.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY T-T



Non-stop camwhore - ing outside ! Wheeeee wang wanggg!


9am I guess ... it is finally our turn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS GOD!


Look! How crowded was there ! @.@


Malawati stadium! The 1st time I went here.
It's like the BOXING STAGE ! 4 SIDES!


Idk who are them. HAHA! Mostly from 8TV ! :l


We took the front seat. YEA WE TOOK!
But ........ our sight was from beside ! WTH @.@
I only can see their side way !



WHATEVER AS LONG AS I CAN SEE MY LEE HOM! (Y)


6 more hours to goooooo! Lee Hom is gonna be there at 3pm!
From the schedule we read.


There are more than 20,000 people !
And I'm one of the lucky person ! ^_^


Lots of them still stuck outside. No more places for them to enter!
KESIANNNNN! :S


Dance ! 


K-POP ! BAP ! My friends beside me was soooo CRAZY ! :O
Especially JESSIE TEO JIN YIN AND VANESSA CHIN YIEN ZIEN
Okay they are seriously KPOP FANS! LOL XD


Enjoyed all the shows until I fall asleep ! BEST YAAA -.-


One part of the people (Y) !









It is already 3.30pm ! 4pm gonna end. 
But LEE HOM not yet appear ! Gonna cry why so longggggg! D:

Kept shouting his name like MAD ! Seriously MAD !!!!!!
Last 20 mins ... HE CAME OUT w a famine TEE and long jeans.
OOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGOSHHHHHHHHHHH!




I can't control myself . Seriously I CAN'T!
It is much more crazier than his concert! HAHA
And GKEN WONG was beside me againnnnn!
I love the way he MAD w me ! Wheeeeeeeeeeee SO GREAT ^_^



Lee Hom WO AI NI WO AI NI WO AI NI :D





20 mins I shouted non-stop. Until I got my sexy voice after I backed home.
My tears fall down ! LOL ! Not cried but toooooo GEK DONGGGG!
I'M TOTALLY CRAZY !








He sang ONLY ONE SONG ! 改变自己。WTH !!

Gken : 王力宏 你欺骗我的感情 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD


We did countdown together w he. 
Seriously not more than 20mins he on the stage.
But for me it is already enough! ILY ^_^

Waited 10 hours from morning just to see his face for 15mins.


SOYA #FTW !





Went home w our big gang friends through BUS AND KTM !
Wasted so much time ! :(


Met many facebook's friends and old friends! HAPPY YO!


好满足的一天 :D


Had fun while waiting our bus to reach.
More photos @ Van's DSLR ! Gonna stay tuned :)



Never regret for joining FAMINE 30 every year !!!! ^_^

LOVE, NO BARRIER !




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment