page

Friday 10 August 2012

My 17th Awesome Birthday!


07.08.2012 IS MY BIG DAY YO!


06/08, Vanessa Chin dated me to grandma dessert after school.
She said she got free coupon from her brother.
Sze Xuan was following us too.


 This LAME REASON did concealed me so well ! LOL


They gave me surprise! My sot gang's friends ! ^_^




 I love them xoxo !



 We got FUN there. I'm the VICTIM btw ! HAHA




They celebrated my birthday @ HAO DI FANG :)






Thanks for coming guys! THANK YOUUUUUU :D



 I got my very 1st celebration w SOT GANG! ^_^


08/08 ! Dated Eriko Foo @ MCD @ Titiwangsa.
And w some of my school friends!



Ate MCD as our lunch!



 (Y) ! They gave us lots of JOKES and make us LMAO hardly!
HAHA!


Dang Dang Dang! The 1st time I celebrated my birthday w this girl!


So happy to meet her up! 
And giving her surprise but failed 99! D:


 Btw  see what they wrote for me! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ^_^


The SAKAI w masks! XD




 Hehehehehe! This was my idea yoooo! I bought the masks !


Thanks for coming toooooooooooooooo! ^_^




The most LUI DAY I had in my life !
I BOUGHT THE CAKE MYSELF HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
This is AWESOME :P










I feel so good !  SO GOOD !!! :D


I had my 2nd celebration w le lovely friends! :D


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Another surprise on today !!!!!! AWWWWWW


It is already 3 days after my birthday date.


But I still got my birthday cake.


I still can make my birthday wish.


And blow the birthday cake! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA



And guess's what?! I got the same cake ! FRUIT CAKEEEEE! LOL 



 I still felt so surprising after I knew what's Jessie trying to do.
HAHA!  



 Ohhh yea! It is ADAM's birthday tooooooooooooooooo! ^_^

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY!


Thanks to them !!! :D


And of course my this BFF aka today's planner !
Thanks so muchhhhhh! I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH :D




 And here are my 3rd celebration w them! My BETRAY'S FRIENDS!
HAHAHA ^_^ Awwwwwwwwwwww LOVE YOU GUYSSS!



谢谢大家 让我过了一个虽然简单但非凡的17岁生日!


I wish my birthday dream come true :)



xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment