page

Thursday 9 August 2012

SPM BC Seminar !


Went to SPM BC Seminar today w all le friends! (Y)
The best thing was I can skipped all the class today!
Muahahahahahaha :D


There was sooooooooooo COLD!
I thought I went KOREA for seminar -.-


 The seminar wasn't that bad. It helps me. For A LITTLE BIT! :P




HAHA! Cam-whored !! ^_^


There are 2000 pupils there! Included all KL's school.





We concentrated ! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA


And guess what?! I met my primary's school friends!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww I'm so surprising!
Because my primary school was at AMPANG!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D :D HAPPY!


FATTY BOOM BOOM!


Our "DELICIOUS" lunch -.-


Woohoooooooooooo! EZRA WAS HERE TOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
After 3 years we MET each other again ^_^ 



In a conclusion, SPM TRIAL TWO WEEKS TO GOOOOOOOOO! X.X




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment