page

Friday 26 April 2013

Happy 100TH Days!


Hello. Long time never hang out to shopping w my love!
And finally ! Jessie dated me ! wheeeeeeeeeee
Went to TS and Sg Wang. Money fly away so easily my gawd.




Walked half day and shopped #LIKEABOSS
Satisfied w my result okay I'm happy. Got what I wanted! :)

After shop w Jess! Met up w dear.
Thanks dear for fetching me to monorail and fetch us back too!
Rain so heavily that time ._.

Oh yea and it's me and hubby 100th days anniversary yooo!
HEHEHEHEHE :D

Although only been together 100 days 
but was already like 10 years my gosh! :P


We planned to go for TAO buffet as dinner after my shopping.
But he deceived me. He said he forgot to bring his phone.
And he bring me back to his house. 

And see ........................... THIS IS WHAT HE DID T-T

So surprise and I want to cry. But I never cry HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
 

Thanks dear for everything! Why you so intimate one? 
Buy me all the foods ! HAHAHAHAHHAHA
Okay my love :D

Thanks ya Thanks my sakai! :D

After that we rushed to our TAO restaurant as we reserved place at 6.30pm! 
This is the first time I went there. It is at Sunway Giza :)
Luckily not-so jam while otw going !




Always heard dear said how best and how delicious are the foods here.
And finally got a chance to try out! (Y)


Hehe love you my love one :)

The first round. He ordered so many foods! 
Are you hungry now? :P
HAHAHAHAHA!



Foods of the dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :D










Had a great night w dear :)
We talked back our love story to each other!
Hehe and how our ex treated us! LMAO!!
This is weird I know but .... who's care!
We really enjoyed our conversation :D
HAHA

I treated he like my best friend.
#熟了是酱的啦! :P


I gonna melt while reading all the notes he prepared for me :')



认真的男生最帅气 ! 哈哈哈 



Yay! Done and this is the result! :)


Dear, thanks for everything. ILY !
I'm waiting our 1000th days celebration wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment