page

Monday 22 April 2013

Save General Yang!




Hello! Finally I'm here for the IPPUDO RAMEN !! :D
Thanks dear for bringing me here heheheheheh!
 






As usual, we had our lunch before movie.
 

 There are lots of customer. We had to wait for minutes to get our seat.


The decoration there are nice! With full of bowl and spoon LOL!



Hakata Meshi + Pork Bun + Green tea :)


Akamaru Shinaji !
 

 Crispy Corn !

Too full after finished all the foods! :/

Yay! SAVE GENERAL YANG @ Pavilion after our lunch.
Like finally toooooooooooooo!
LAM FUNG YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D
 

I don't like the story line. Why they must die one by one ...... :(
Btw all of them are sooo handsome BWAHAHAHAHHA!
 

After this movie, I realized how CLEVER my dear are! SERIOUSLY!
Can't stop praising him from cinema until back home :P
OMG YOU ARE SO DAMN SMART!





 Had a walk after movie at Tokyo Street. 
And used my INSTA MINI for the first time ! HAHAHAHA LMAO !
I wanna LOL so hardly for the taking process ! :P



Another great day w my favourite boy! :D






xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment