page

Sunday 21 April 2013

Last day of work!



Hello!!! :D 

19.04.2013 ! Last friday! I end up my working life.
Like finally for after 3 months longggggggggggg!
Finally I can rest for ONE WEEK -_- before my college life start.
LOL!

She is one of my colleague! She is so nice and friendly to me :)
Glad to know her in my life! Keep in touch hehehehehehe
We have so many common stuffs HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
maybe ............... WE ARE LEO ! :D

#OOTD!



She is FELICIA ! HAHAHAHHA A very LMAO person in office!
Once she talk, you will laugh! Without reason :P
She is soooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE ! 
The way she talk, the way she treat you, the way she live !
HAHAHAHAHAHA OKAYYY I LOVE HER SO MUCH :D
Guess will miss her so much after today ...




The five girls in office ! Appreciate every moment we spent together.
In this two months .......




The 'OFFICE COUPLE' ! HAHAHHAHAHAHA STAY SWEET :D


HE IS LEE! THE SAKAI BOY! :P


And yea Mandy is my colleague for three months long!
HAHA now she back to my FRIEND position! :D
BFF! :)


We used up the last half an hour to cam-whore w everyone!
Some complicated feelings. But still, I'm happy!
Because finally I don't have to wake up early. hehe




And now here come the OFFICERS !! :)

Because of them, we learned lots of thing.
Thanks for everything!
They are KIND sometime ............. HAHAHAHAHA!
When the moment never scold us. And treat us foods! LOL

Because of them, we got lots of office stories !
HAHAHAHAH wtf okayyyyy! 

Hope they can 和睦共处 after we leave ............. :P
GOD BLESS !
 


WORKING LIFE END!
ONE WEEK HOLIDAY!
COLLEGE LIFE START SOON!
LOOKING FORWARD TO EVERYTHING!
I WANT A GOOD LIFE :)



xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment