page

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Lifee!



Few weeks ago, it is our officer's birthday.
Had a sudden celebration w a simple cake and a bday song.



Hehe! They are my lovely colleagues ! :D
 

This is the birthday women ! LOL 
 
  
Finally tried out the snowflake in TARC canteen 1 w Chen Lin :)



Showed dear the poster and he bring me to have BR ! (Y)
Very craving now ehhhhh! :(
 


Had dinner together in my house.


Oh and it is my mum's birthday! 
Had a simple celebration toooooooo! :D 
Fisrt time I bought my mum a BR CAKE! I'm proud of it! hehe
 

Wish my mum become richer day by day! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And of course stay pretty and healthy !!!
 

Badminton after work w colleagues ! yay!




Seriously feel so great and glad to have them in my life!
So happy to knowing them :D
Friendship will never end!
Because they plan to play badminton every week! HAHAHA


Had my dinner together w dear after badminton :D
 


FAMINE 30 IS BACKKKKK! :D
 

Went to camp leader training w this two boys!
Hmm yea we are going to do our own DIY camp this year :)
Forms are gonna finish ! So please be fast if you want the forms !
Hehe!
 


Looking forward !! :D It would be very fun ! x)




Went to my cousin's full moon party !
Now only i know ... TWINS BABY ARE SOOOOOO CUTE DAMN! :DDDDD






xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment