page

Thursday 27 May 2010

Carzy now! Get high!



Wooooohoooooo! Let get crazy ! x)

Okay! Dis will be my last post in MAY. ^^
Let say : Byeii byeii our MAY! And say Hello to our JUNE!
Wheeeeeeeeee !!!

Lately everyday 熬夜 ~ my 黑眼圈 !!! GOSH!
And also ... pimplesssssssss ><
Shit it! Alamak~ wth! I hate it soooooo muchhiiii

Really honeyDEW laaaa ! @.@

Have to promise my face, will sleep more den 10 hour a day
Yea! After da camp. x)

Cos 2moro 7+am nid to awake dy.
Yea! It is CAMP! CAMP! CAMP!
I wait soooooo long dy waa. Finally arrive da date!
Let say : wheeee!  x)

My heart already flying to the camp.
No mood study jor. Altought today still nid sit Sivik + Seni
But those are suck sub. Nobody will care it!
We care our camp much more =)

Dun you agree?! :D


Examz is PAST! Yea! It is PAST!
U're x minpi - ing x)

Dun talk examz anymore. Juz let it OVER.
It is time to GET HIGH!

Crazy now~~~~~~ x)

Oh ya! I add-ed a new song for my coller ring tone!
Baby baby baby noooo ~ baby baby baby ohhhh~
You know you love me. I know you care me. x)

Wheeeeee! Really fall in luv wid da song!
Call me if u wan listen x) ... Make sure msg me dat dun answer ur call
...

Hmm! Tonight. Gonna attend a dinner.
Dat is 4 all penduduk in Bukit Antarabangsa or Ukay Perdana.
=)   ~  Many leng zaiii will be der too! LOL!

So, last wanna say is : MISS ME DUDE!
3 days waa! Sure muz miss me x)
Dun worry. I will xD ~ ahahhahaha






希望我的小红红不要来找我。
虽然你的日期已到。
不过我希望你半途中发生意外。迟多3天吧

God bless me plz!
I really nid ur help! =(





~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment