page

Sunday 16 May 2010

what a LIFE means.


My life is geting more bored + bored + bored
...

Hmm! Altought I said dat I will study hard forr my examz
But, sry dat I x do it x(

Ytd, went to my study room for 4 hour
Guess wad I had did?
I juz finished T3's sej Bab1 - 5 =.=~

Without them, I will die faster x)

And I was like freaking beh tahan dy!!!
Lalu pergi on9 x)  wth!

Ishhhhh! Anyway, I will try my best.
Wont 辜负 you all  =)


*

14.5.10

Thomas cup final round! China vs M'sia
7pm - 11pm ~!!!
I was freaking gan jiong of da result

But u noe wad?!! I realise dat I had tuition tonite
Hmm!!! wtf? ++
...

Okay. Fine! Called sis sms me all da result
Sambil tuition sambil check the lastest news xD
And last, M'sia byeii byeiiii TT~
How sad laaa ><

Lin Dan is really LC ! =.=
I hate the action he had did. Feel like wanna ... he
x.x

Oh ya! Had an accident while goin to ttn

As usual, walked from da mamak stall to centrel
And I saw a RAT! A BIG BIG RAT! It juz run over me
Allllllahhhh`` scream like hell!!!

All those malay were juz looking at me.
Oppssss`` Imma paisehx laa =(

Nvm! Walked away quickly. But havent reach 3 second
I saw another BIGGER RAT run out from da longkang
My respond : scream as loud as i could
And juz run over da longkang

And GOSH! I steped into those water =.=
Shit ! OMFG!

Look back ++ ~ Imma sry.
Dun saw me seem saw ghost! ><'''

Really terrible ~!!! Daniel was juz get shock when I scream
Ahhahahahahha! =.='''

x go milky green but went yam cha wid Jason n JC
Station 1 cafe !!! Wasted my RM11+ for a glass of ...
Lemon + Apple juice? LOL!

Feel like wanna go Feeling cafe, Happy season, Coca Club and Chartz Room cafe next time! :D  ~ wheeeeeee



Saw IP Man2 finally !!! Yay! xD
Very nice ~ Juz wanna say dat ~
Imma proud to be chiness. :D


So touch while da hong sifu dead =(
My tears almost come out from my eyes xD




~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment