page

Friday 21 September 2012

21.09.2012 !


 A sudden decision in school today :)
Followed le friends to Central Market for a survey.
Hmmmm! This is the 1st time I went there.
And also w BUS! -___-

WOW! Pasar Seni are so bustling with noise.
So many different school's students there :D
And I met 468726433876872 friends there! Awwwww ^_^
#HAPPY!


Finally tried those foods always recommend from friends :)



Ate mooncake from jessie brought for me 
Ate pizzas from SPBT MP 
Ate cheese cake ... durian puffs ... tou fu fa ... 
...............................
........................
...................

#FAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Btw, got this from Puan Chai today. #Thanks :)


Da bao this for my family. How good Am I ?!



Tomorrow merentas desa ohh ohh ohhhhh! 



xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment