page

Wednesday 12 September 2012

One more day !


 Went to SR @ wangsa walk @ afternoon. 
Aim : To study physic ! :P
HAHAHA! And Daniel's friends there too.
One of them are the TOP1 student in his school !
I can't stop laughing. Idu why he will come to teach us 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOOOO LMAO!


We changed place to POPEYES then.
Because we need WIFI and the plug for laptop :)



Ordered some foods! My 1st try. Hmmm not bad :D



Jessie met us there @ evening.


3 hours ++ gone. Like 3 mins?! LOL! :3
I was like WHY SO FAST ?! Already 7pm -___-


Bought chatime for tuition! ^_^


And also only HOT AND ROLL for my dinner.

Rushed all the way to Suria. We were late :(



It will be the last night I stay up late for study !

ONE MORE DAY TO GOOOOO!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA ^_^





xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment