page

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Sunny Sunday Sunshine !


Went for Suria Seminar in the early morning. 
After the seminar met up w le friends @ WWM A&W
Had my lunch there too :)


Chemistry killed us. We need to revenge ! LOL


They went there without ordering the food. 
This is so awkward :3


More and more friends came. We decided to change place.


3 girls of the day! (Y) 


Walked to Pizza Hut @ Wangsa Maju.


With my super shoes ! :P


The awkward moment again. Everyone was having their lunch there.
Only us. Opened our book and study without ordering again.
And our table was in the middle -_-






HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA This is soooo wrong.
Lastly some of them ordered their food.
And they purposely to eat slower. 






 Had many gossip and LMAO stuff happened !
My tears dropped. Laughed until stomach ache. Seriously ! :3


 这就是所谓认真的男人?!!


Chemistry ROCK YEA!



We had our phone topic too! -__- HAHAHAHHAHAHA



 大头贴 #2 ! ^_^


Love my lame friends! :P


 And thanks to my sifu for teaching me in this two days :)


附上靓仔照片一张 ^_^



 TWO MORE DAYS TO GO!

PHYSIC !!!!!!!!!!!! PING PANG PONG !!!!!!!!! :D




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment