page

Monday 7 January 2013

Last day of work !



Fa Qiao boy forever cute special tall sweet guyyyy! HAHAHAHAHA :P
#while having our lunch inside the store room :)


And yea. I stopped this job. LOL!
Only 3 days there. Because as I said @ previous post our shop got overload workers so .......... 
As we are still new workers there so we should leave instead of letting old workers leave right. This is so fair and I accepted it :)


Keron Tong treat us starbucks ! :') #THANKYOUSOMUCH :D


Got lots of fun in this three days w le buddies :)


Btw, stomachache till I want to bang wall @ my last day work day wth -.-
JUST SO PAIN SO PAIN UNTIL I CAN'T STAND UP T-T
FML!


HOT Green Tea latte ! 



Stupid JEFF kept on taking our photo while we doing something serious.
Make me laughed ! LOL



And we are too lame until played w the price tagggg!
I'm the most expensive in the shoppp BWAHAHAHAAH ROFL !



Lots of friends came visited us ! 
Our shop is just like for CHONG HWA'S GANG GATHERING PLACE!
FOODS FOC ! HAHA
Seriously! Awwww :D


HELL YEA ! So now I'm jobless and finding new job!
Gonna go for few interviews soon ! Heeee wish my good luck!
LOL!






xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment