page

Thursday 3 January 2013

The day before friends go to NS !


Met up w friends yesterday at KLFC after they had their movie w VAN :)


We had our lunch here !


 And of course, MANDY 'SURPRISE' BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION! LOL :P


 Hey peng , I don't wanna wish you now! 
It's not your bday yet BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D


The birthday cake ! :D #chocolatefavour







Most of them are going NS ! It's today and tomorrow.
Soooooooooooooo sad my gosh T-T
They gonna leave me three months! It is so long for me.
Le sighhhhhhhhhhhhh! Please take k well ! 
I'm waiting you guys back and hang out w me again :)


Group photo of the day # 1 !


Group photo of the day # 2 !

2nd round. 
Some of them back home, some of them went to pavi.
And yea me went to pavi toooo! For a job interview again ._.

Another long story again. LMAO!
Btw started my work tomorrow! (Y) ! #excited !


After the interview , sakai and me went to dinner @ a restaurant named TEEQ!
It's @ rooftop of LOT10 ! Such a surprise for me.
I means this place. HAHAHAHAA! 
We need to climb lot of stairs ! #KEEPFIT :D






Dishes of the day! ^_^ 

We ate until super full. Seriously FULL TTM! :/

 

Another great day w all of them! (y)

After today everyone will started busying w their own stuff.
And of course me myself too.
Just wanna say , GOOD LUCK to everyone !

And hope there's another gathering outing soon!
BWAHAHAHA! :D



 xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment