page

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Random
























Hello! January is gonna end after tomorrow. OMG SO FAST!
Working life still that amazing :D 
Heeeeeeeeeee! 

 
Attended my first driving lesson class after got my L license!
Driving was so fun for me. Just AWESOME :P
Hard to express those feelings LMAO
Looking forward for the 2nd class! It's tomorrow :D


Btw, KLFC is now so famous huh?!
So many shows and performances lately.
Due to working at the fair so we can enjoy it while working :P


Btw, I hate to fold shirts like seriously -_-
I HATE THOSE CUSTOMERS WHO MESSY UP MY SHIRTS end up without buying anything ................... :/







Valentine is around the corner ! LOVE decoration @ ground floor.
Woohoooo we are so exciting idk why LMAO
We used our break time to cam-whore there LOL LOL LOL :P


Ate so much lately at the late night :( 
Gonna control myself soon!




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment