page

Sunday 27 January 2013

Working life.


FOC chatime always from JW! Yayyy thankiuu so much :)



Hush puppies are having a small fair @ 3rd floor @ KLFC now.
Few days ago, we have to OT work until 2am!
Such a good experience for me :)





My colleagues! (Y) I'm so happy to work with them :D


The first meal having w peng! :)


OOTD! :)



LOL to this sawarak people! HAHAHAHHAA
Trying out those new shirts when there's no customers in the shop!


And yea dear dear always come find me to have lunch or dinner when my break time. 
Sooooooo lovely :D


Super long hair annoyed me 99 ! Damn should I cut it off again?
Or let it long? :(((( I have no idea! 
I don't want this hair when during CNY! Just so freaking ugly D:


Everyday fold shirts for 3748924792478924792 times! 
I gonna be pro soon! -_-


 Btw, still had lots of fun during my work ! :)
Just love my current life so much ^_^




xoxo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment