page

Thursday 10 January 2013

Pavilion is my 2nd house.






Before I start my post, today I was so crazy w mustache fever!
LOL! SO above are my OOTD :) 


 Dated peng to shopping since we ' long time no see ' ! :P
So yay girls shopping always the best for me ^_^


 11.15am we reached Wangsa Maju LRT! We should departed.
But I realized I forgot to bring something important.
I have to back home. Yea without any car.
So we can only choose to take BUS ! RAPID BUS ! -.-
The 3rd time I took bus from LRT to my house hehe!
Thanks PENG for accompanied. 


 Luckily XIAO SHU haven't go out so he fetched us to LRT again!
YAY we are lucky and thanks so much for fetching us :D
Went to KL Sentral >> KLCC >> Pavilion ! 
Walked whole day wootssss ! GREAT ^_^


 And visit all the friends who worked @ Pavilion !
Felt HAPPY to meet themm :)


And of course went into FOREVER 21 ! HAHAHAHAHA
Just too sad we are tooooo hungry so we missed out H&M T-T
#SADCASE


Lastly, met up w Paris and Step.
We went NZ Curry House for lunch @ 4.30pm.
Just outside the pavilion! Maggie goreng the best!
Cheap and Yum! HAHAHA!






xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment