page

Friday 4 January 2013

My first time.



Hello buddies ! I'm now currently working at this shop.

@ Pavilion , Lowest floor , Opposite the food court, The shop beside sticky!

COME FIND ME IF YOU ARE FREEEEEEE! ^_^

I will be very happy if I see youuuuuuuuuuuuuu! :D



Btw, this is the shop I working now.

See what are we selling?! LMAO! 
We can eat non-stop with the sample foods like crazy!
OMG I think I'm gonna gain 347893247892347893247894782 KG after few DAYS! No need MONTHS! -___-



Btw, are working w le buddies ! YAYYYYY! SOOOO FUN AND GREAT!

Lot of funny sakai things happened today.
WE ARE FOREVER LUIIIIIIIII! Or I think only me :/
Only the 1st day. I can LOL whole day inside the shop idk why :P
Looking forward for this job. I love it very much :)
Loving communicate w those customers! :D

And hope there's is no one leaving soon.
Since our shop got 'OVERLOAD' workers T-T

And our supervisor - AH KIM ! She is a very KIND person to us.
Hehehehehe!

Conclusion for this post : I STARTED MY FIRST WORK IN MY LIFE TODAY!

@ this awesome date ! 2013.1.4 ! :D


Still the words, FEEL FREE TO FIND ME WHENEVER YOU FREE YAA ^_^




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment