page

Monday 5 July 2010

Bowling fever @ July

After finished sivik day, rush bak home to bath.
Den went wwm meet them =D

Really rush =X

And I reached there @ 2.30 pm
They all gonna went back dy -.-

Poi Wei and OPY =)

Jessie and OPY.

Kar yee and OPY.

Jin pei and OPY

Xmiin and OPY

Milo song and opy

All went back leave 5 included me =)

Stared our bowling! ^^

LOL! xmiin's beauty leg =)


Mou mou's pigu x) ( x me captured d arhx )

OPY's pigu xD ROLFMAO!
Look pro leh my post~ but actually x pro!
I was the last person who score the lowest AGAIN!
==

Look! =(((


After finished bowling, cam whore again wid them =P

I like dis picha very much! =)
Becos it is captured by OPY! hahaha ;D

Went popular awhile

Yesh! OPY is a kid. She like poorbear ^^

4.30pm, paid parking and fetch them bak.
Home sweet home @ 5pm =)

Wad a tired but wonderful day for me =D



~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment