page

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Cousin sister ;D

170710


3 hardworking's cleaner are clearing their house x)
The aim : Help cat done her moral projek
Say thankiu to me ^^ xD


180710

Went tuition @ 10am =)
And sumone throw his hp no. from behind
and wrote the name as leng zaii
=.=

I was like wth O_O!!!
...

Lame laa ><
Throw it into rubbish bin btw x)

After finished tuition, it was 1.30pm
Went Ulu Langat. Fetched sis from her frenz's house
Den terus went Subang. Find my aunty ^^

Oh no, I cant on9 dat day =(

Btw, the baby girl was kinda cute!
Hmm, should say, which baby will x cute?
LOL!

Ahahaha! I like dis picha so much!!! =))
Keep crying while saw us >.<
But at last, she is okay ^^

She smile. =)


LMAO! Am I look like a aunty? ><
Love her so much btw <3



Well, my phone's battery was low.
And i nid to tahan till nitez
GOSH! Cant sms. Freaking bored @ der ~


Keep playing wid those puppy. xD


Hmm, anyway, juz wanna tell my dad n mum.

YOU WASTE MY TIME! -.-





~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment