page

Sunday 25 July 2010

The day wid sakai.


Awoke @ 7am =(
Went for kadet's activity as usual.
Bside dat, basketball competition will be der too.

TT  ~ I freaking wan to see the match.
But ... I CANT! D=
;_;  ~ sad laaaaaaaa!

3S !!!! Ga yaoo! =)))
and YOU !!! Ga yaooo! =))) xD

Masuk baris ~ 3 kadet were late.
Waiting them for lapor for 15 min?
I think so >< ~ Alaaahhh!

...

Quite bored @ the 1st period. After dat, game added in.
=D

Wad a FUN + NICE game. I like it so much! ^^

2 sakai here. Nice to meet you x)

wheeeeeeee! I love the look. hahahaha =)

Drew by eveyone =(  ... luckily x bad =P

ulala. ;D

After activity was already 1pm?
So x goin to meet milky green. x.x

Chit chat wid vincent while waiting van's dad cum fetch us.
Yesh! Van goin to stay my house for 1 night. ^^
Wheeeeeeeee! <3 <3

After lunch, bath, project, went playground for cam-whore ^^

It is a pretty evening? LOL!

Mimosa. =) ... long time x see dy.

=D  ~ look great. But actually not! =.=

Went der donated many blood. =(
To those suck mosquitos. Seriously!
Ewwwwwww~

Anyways, we enjoyed our cam-whore =P


Juz a few picha here. For more plz click opy's album =)


Nite, went wangsa maju for dinner.
Watch 新秀决赛 ~ so gan jiong!

My Fyone !!! get 3rd =(

Anyways, I like the result @ the last =)



~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment