page

Saturday 17 July 2010

Merendas desa + eclipse =D

It is 7am @ titiwangsa lake =D

Yesh, awoke @ 5.45am =.=
And it is my skul marathon day

All chong hwa student. LOL x)

Cam whore while all of them was doin aerobic
hahahaa! =P


Okay, my look was like deep slumber x.x

Wait wait wait ... till 8am++ juz started 
My target : x top 10 but nid get a sijil kelayakan. =)

Wheeeeeeee! I did it finally. *thumb up ^^

After the run,


Whooossss! Many sweat + face kinda red ><


Heeeee, meet dis arrow while otw to toilet =P

2 and da half hour, idk wad we did der ==
Juz noe it is kinda kinda hot @.@
Beh tahan!


But @least giv us food n drink. LOL!


It was getting hotter by the min.
So every1 started 2 take out their umbrellas!
Then it was the lucky draw ceremony.


My clever's idea here. =P


x much to say. Imma becum more black again
Sad! TT ~

But i like the day, cos x nid go skul
LMAO!

After the event, we went wwm for eclipse <3
Teeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeee! I wait it so long =(
Edward Edward Edward! =D


Really a DAMN NICE movie!!!
i'm looking forward to watch breaking dawn
Cant wait for it xD

Afta the movie, we went bowling.
Sambil wait my mum cum fetch me go home =D

Cam whore again in bowling x)


opsssssssss x)

The big family ;D

LOL! always us! =)

bleuk =P

Heavy heavy ~~~ x.x

acting ugly once again ~

teman yi went buy reload card.
she wanna msg her boy boy x)


Dis is wad a dou gei call ^^

>.<

I love those picha much! <3

Received a call from mum =(.
She reached. gtg. sigh


Damn tired! But x sleep when bak.
Continue my movie. hohoho.


Night, went tuition again as usual.
Noe wad?! we wallked to petronas.
Many accident was happen otw =(

And it is my 1st time too.
Hmm, get hurt btw TT



Dat my day here. =D
Imma really hapii today.
Thk all for being my day full of hapiness

=)


Wheeeeeeeeeeee! <3




I feel sweet while gether wid you
 Kena diabetes soon x)

Haaaaaa~ thk for da kiss ^^
<3 you. ^^




~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment