page

Saturday 21 August 2010

FAINT.


Just some update =)

Yea, 18 august was daddy's bufday =D

A card for he but x present =(
no time to buy cos having trial.
Will give he asap. ^^

p/s : I think he will like the 'picha' inside x) more den d card
HAHAHAHHA!


Last sunday's video =P



Mum told me, today is my 农历生日
Get shock! hahaha!

O_O!!! =P

Btw, today is my cousin sis's bufday too!
Hapii bufday emelyn =D
See you tonite!
Got a small celebration wid her ^^


After lunch, will start K book again.
Science, MM, KH, GEO, SEJ
=.=~

Terus faint! Seriously. GOSH!


Anyways, GERMAN TEH!
He is watching movie wid lee hom now!
...

=( =( =( ~ Arghh!! Jealous a!
搞到我心里不平衡。 ><'''

Hang fuk sei laa he! LEE HOM!!!!!!
OMG! x((((  ;_;


Many movie I wanna watch in cinema! But ...
Almost all are pg18 -.-
And also, trial make me cant watch =(

...

SIGH!




~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment