page

Wednesday 10 November 2010

123 Days.


Saturday


Failed to go wwm for bowling. Because of some accident.
So we decided to watch a movie =)

Awwwwwwww! My RAYMOND LUM! 
*HEART*

摘星之旅 and 公主嫁到 !!!
woots! Finally watched finish =D
* TUMB UP *



Sunday
Went UNIQLO for FUN? LMAO!
Well, a QUEUE word was appeared in my mind while my dad decided to bring us go.
hahahahahahahaha!

Serioulsy a looooongggg loooonnnggg QUEUE!
I wan the one piece T shirt!!! TT
No more store @ der. Leave those colour i x like.
SIGH!

Almost all were WINTER CLOTHES! -___-
M'sia gonna snow?! ._.





Monday


 Helped teacher in skul whole day.
To register those new student's name that who gonna study F1.
OMG! All of them were so CUTE!

Let me think of when i was f1. so fast, 3 years later.
Many memories float on my mind all of a sudden =)
What a busy day in skul.


Tuesday


The day. I had to jumpa dentist. 
Checked my teeth for BRACES!

I have to cabut 4 teethes TT ~ WTH man`` @.@ 
...

My rabbit teeth! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :P 

Cant imagine the day. ROFL! XD 


*

真正开心的笑 :D
 



~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment