page

Sunday 21 November 2010

Popo's bufday


2011 - grandma's bufday =)

Went carrefour to have my lunch and bought cake.
Before that, had cam-whore in my car!
LMAO!
 



 I'm dreaming dat i can drive x)

 Starting to learn =P

 Macam yesh ...

 And finally YESSH! hahahahaha :D

 Trying to love my car ._.


Forgotten to capture some pichass in carrefour.
So ... nvm ... let skip it =)


7pm - prepared all. Goin to celebrate beloved grandma's bufday. 

 Yesh! :D

 The dinner @ the nites :)

The same thing. Cam-whored =P


 Popo and Yeye <3



 Fat ._.

 CREAM! :0

 Cousin brodaa - edmund chean =)

 Yea. went 7 eleven too. LOL

 otw back x)

 This is the restaurant dat we celebrated her bufday.
 
 :)

 the pretty - emelyne ^^

 3 of us <3

 Mami and daddy! :P



 The family :D *hearting them.
 wheeeeeee! the process blow cake and cut cake.
p/s : i edited till look kinda fat. paisehhhh! :/
Actually my popo was very SLIM :D



HAPII BUFDAY POPO! I LOVE YOU :D

No comments:

Post a Comment