page

Wednesday 3 November 2010

KRS'mp'10

 8.30am =)

Went skul. For prepared all those things we nid.

Busy busy busy sia! =P

 12pm, start to Dress rehearsal .


2pm. all senior reached! bendera sudah naik.
Our form 3 turn to preformance drama!


 Ngek ngek ngek!


 Waiting our turn. LALALA =)

 Always is the best!

 We love it so muchiii! <3



 :D

 The emo guy x)

 The 38 guy.


3pm. is time to game!

Well well well! really spechless of dat.
The picha still @ frenz's camera.
View my facebook! hahaha 

Really a suck game for me ._.

 The loser =(  too bad! xD



 Had fun with them laa =)


Since i awoke from my bed @ 6am till 4pm in the afternoon
I did not get my breakfast or even lunch! wth man -__-
A word HUNGRY is keep appearing in my mind when during the MP

HAHAHA!


KINDA TIRED BUT STILL INFRONT MY PC FOR BLOGGING!

xD





~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment