page

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Yan Yan x)


HAHAHA! This POST is all about SNACKS ! :P
 Holidayssss! Everyday just EAT EAT EAT ! YESHHH!
FATTY OPY is coming SOON ._. 

 Well, i bought all this CANDY just for RM3 !

Gotta bring them go THAILAND ! 
Sit areoplane bersama-sama ^^
I love them so MUCH <3



 Realise what? x)
Saw them while @ Giant with my sista! 

YAN YAN ! XD

MY NAME ! ULALA OLALA ALALA! :P
I'm so FAMOUS now! Yea. Everyone KNOW ME!
Woooottttttsss! -_____ 




This guy ! Was only 5 YEARS OLD ._.
PSP ! GOSH! nowadays children are really bahagia.
Btw ... I WAN CAMERA !!! =((( 


XD ! Starting to PROMOTE YAN YAN ! :D
NICE NICE NICE ! Really =) 


Rmb BUY ME ! STRAWBERRY ! <3


Hiak Hiak Hiak ! Still got chocolate and milk favorite.

 Got many words above the biscuits?

LMAO ! Why no * YAN YAN very LENG LUII * ?? XD


<3 =) =D


Seriously !  GO BUY ONE AND TRY ! 
And you will know how YUMMY AM I ! :P
 

* THIS IS A LAME POST *



No comments:

Post a Comment