page

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Hello DECEMBER !


The last month of 2010. So fast ! Seriously FAST !
View back those pichass when i small. *laughing
View back those posts i posted last year.
And i realised ... I'M ALREADY 15 !
A TEENAGER ! :D

2011 is coming ... 2012 ... 2013 ...
ROFLMAO!

Anyways, I love december so muchhhiiii!
Especially CHRISTMAS ! OLALA!

Yesh. Goin Bangkok + Pattaya tomorrow.

Last time i went was 2007 september.

 
And this time was 2010 december.

3 years ago. And last time was after UPRS.
This time was after PMR. =P

Hiak Hiak Hiak.


Will off 5 dayss . 6 December will update ! No worries.
Hope have a nice trip with 21 of them.

PMS during the TRIP ! WTF ! FML ! .__.
Duhhhhhhhh -___-
Btw, wait my PHOTOSSSSS ! Woooootttssss!

Areoplane wait me! KLIA wait me !Thailand wait me !
:D


BUY BUY BUY ! SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING !


MISSSSSSSSS ME !!! <3

1 comment: