page

Friday 24 December 2010

Kem Gabungan 2010.


Yesh! Just back from the camp ytd evening.
A 3D2N camp. Not bad. =)
 
 
 1st day. we had FIRST AID . HAHAHA! 

 Nice nice nice ! I like it! Seriously learned many things.

And yesh, he still owe me an ice cream ^^
CPR! Omgeeeeee! Fun ! My hand's muscle pain. 

 Ohhh ya! I'm in the group 7 ! :D
A silent group. From 1st day till 3rd day. wth @.@

 Group 7 with 2 faci ! :)

 Night game!!! omgggggeeeeeee! O.O!

I cant imagine my heartbeat was beating how fast?
I cant scream at all ~.~
Luckly got a guy beside me. THK YOU! :P

 Fizikal test. How tired are we? @.@
But fun ! HAHA!

 Paying attention. wheeeeeee ^^


 Kem gabungan 2010 !

 The 1st day ...

 Btw, i miss it =((((

 Yeshh! my sleeping bag. many mosquito TT

 All stuff.

 Van van .


 Karmen.

 Same room =)

 Hui Eng.

 At the night. the 2nd day was kawad competiton .

 The 2nd day morning.

No photo for kawad competiton. =S

 The 2nd night. X'mas party ! :D

Had performance . Our group SUCK ! GOSH!

 Man er =)

 Jin Pei =)


 Karmen =)

 And also present ! :D

 HAHA! Yeshh . i like this link ! very hapyy. 
Exchange present time! :D

I got my present =) ... the gay ! :P
 
 Ling Yi!

 Lih Jing.

Winter Solstice day. making tang yuan =)

 I like this picha so much ! Dunno why =D


 Merry X'mas ! 

 Hui Meng . 

 Hui Eng.

 Lih Jing.

 And my tang yuan ! :p

 Yummy ! =)



 Ohhhhh! This is our comment to the camp. HAHAHA!

 KRS always is the best ^^
 
 Kai Ying =)

 Xi Jian =)

 <3

 Got 3rd in the kawad match ! wheeeeee *wink!


Conclusion : Nice camp again. Just very sleepy during all the time.
Eccept night game time. Becos too scary =S

And the BATH PROBLEM! TERUK GILA! =/
Ghost movie too . dun like it =(

I WAN TO SLEEEEPPPP! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment