page

Monday 13 December 2010

Baby Girl.


 1112 @ nite.

After dinner, we ordered some satays. 
And you know wads? the satay is maked by RABBIIT'S MEAT ! 
As showen above the picture.

We still ordered deers' meat. =S
 
 See ! he eat till so happy? ._. *ewwwwww


I x dare eat rabbit but deer xD
... 

They said the meat turn green after i bited.
LMAO ! =/ 



1212 - afternoon

We went Subang for visited the baby girl - Ng Yi ^^

As i said , every baby were so CUTE rite? HAHA!
Picture time : =)
 














Play with her all the time. Smile =D



 Jacky Looi ! :D










We still feed her milk and bath with her. =P
 

 Mommy daddy ! :)
 




Nite - dinner time. 

Had dinner with them @ Taipan foodcourt.
 


 Laksa and watermelon juice as my dinner.

 Well . the baby girl is following us ! :D

 Heart her so much ! I heart every baby ! :P

 So bored @ there =(

 Btw, got live band. They sang poker face ! hahaha!

 x.x

 I wan home sweet home liao mama ! D:

 Gym is just opposite me. i hope to go they ! 
I wan keep fit ! :D

 We sat there from 5pm - 9.30pm -____-

 @ last. beh tahan. went MCD ! 

 Bought ice cream! Likey ! <3

Haha! he is dreaming her gf @ taiping =P
 
 And i was enjoying my oreo ice cream very much ! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment