page

Saturday 11 December 2010

12.11.10 - The Mines Shopping


Went the mines with family today.
Kinda bored a! Keep shopping lately =(
Hate shopping !!! D:



Btw, Jacky Looi came my house. HAHA!
He will stay @ my house for 1 week.
I wan go rock! But not shopping for sure -___- 


Waiting ... my mum buying her shirt ...
 
Those adult keep buying their shirt for new year.
WTH?! ._. 


 I think petronas science or zoo negara will be better? =S

  
Next week will be a busyyyy week for me.


 Btw, i love hat / cap nowadays! I wan buy a new one again ! :D
 

Time table for next week ... 
 

Monday - Need meeting @ prima with my drama gang.


Tuesday - need go kawad ...
 

Wednesday - Primary Skul gathering @ ts ! ulalalalalal ! <3
Miss them so much =(
 

Thursday  Friday Saturday - kawad again @.@
@ nite will go party. Sunday too.
 
 Yea ! I kinda like this picha =D


They were buying the baby shirt for baby girl again.
Sunday goin to her house.
 
 Baby shirt were so CUTE !

 This is for PARIS AND LONDON ! :D


Lastly, christmas party will be changed to emelyne's house.
 

<3 ... nth to say much. Ciaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment