page

Thursday 9 December 2010

Cousin Baby from Johor.


Last night received my uncle's call. He was otw to my house.
Shocked us. HAHA! 
After 1 hour later, they reached .


The baby boy keep smiling @ me x)
Fall in love with he again. I love baby! Every baby were just so CUTE!
OMG!


Do a view @ his hair! HAHAHA! His dad gave he a cut.
Isn't he look like the 十兄弟? =P
 
 <3 <3 <3

All my family members included my dad just cant stop playing with he.
Awwwwwwww ! I hope he was my brodaa!
And i will play with he everyday.

I wan my future son as CUTE as he. as handsome as he ! :P






 Had some camwhore with he. I'm her cousin sista !  :D
HAHAHA! He should call me 堂姐。
But sigh! He just 8 month big. Still dunno how to talk.
But can sit on the floor and climb liao.
Pandai sangat! :D




About 9pm, he start crying. Yea. sudah hungry.
HAHA! CUTE RITE? XD

Feed he some biscuit. And he bited my hand.
His baby tooth ! D:


Conclusion : LOVE LOVE LOVE
Baby is always CUTE ! :)
 


Beside me , the girl was my cousin sista. Baby boy's sista =)
Next year form 1 liao. Jia you ya !  


And this naughty guy was my cousin brodaa.
The baby boy's brodaa.

Always bully me TT


They just stay @ my house for 2-3 hours.
After dat continue their journey to Johor.
So see you guy @ CNY =)

1 comment:

  1. =w=the computer put as well as my house pc

    ReplyDelete