page

Friday 31 December 2010

The last week of 2010.


 Now i will update all i did in this week. 
Let's pichas do talking =)


Monday , went to mum's kindergarden for some discussing. 


Years 4 and 5 's books. HAHAHA!
 

I hope i'm 4 years old now. Too so much trouble =(
 

My monday. =)
 

Teachers were busying for their works. 
Skul goin to reopen soon as you knew.
 

Last friday. Goin to Jusco for buying x'mas present.
 

LOL yesh! Quite long time ago. But , who's care xD
 

In the car, otw, so hapii and stupid ._.





HAHA! That's all for last friday.


Saturday, went BBQ @ cousin's house.
 
 Yay! everyday BBQ XD!


M &M ! :D *likey!!! 
 

Thks gugu bought from BALI! wheeeee :)
Btw, ate finished liao =/ 
 

Tuesday! Hui Eng's bufday! <3 
I love you! ^^
 

Wednesday, bought my cam! cam cam cam! ulalallala :DD
 

Nah! purple colour d ! or you wan say pink also can.
Wadeva you. =)
 

Thurday, weny bintang. for fun? =P
 

Sista buying her shirt.
 

So bored =/ ...
 

Friday! WTF! o0o ! seriously. DAMN IT! D:
I wan 4S1 aaaaaaa! Everybody were just in S1. Leave me and van TT
I dun1 ! Why every year must like dat wan.

Last year also . This year also ! =S
...

S6! Not above 5 boys i think?!!!!! =.=
WALAO A! WHY I SO STUPID ONE?!!!
Go choose S6! -_________-

No brain! Brainless. I dun care. I WAN CHANGE CLASS!
I think almost all ppl also got the same idea with me rite?
Yesh! Let's go ahead! :P

Monday! *faint *dead! 
S6 vs S1 vs S4 ._.

Karmen, Ching Pau, YY, Huai Jun, Sook Hui, Marcus, Lulu, Hui Meng,
Hui Eng, Amalina, Kamal Jit,Yi jing, Yi Jia and etcccc! =(((((( *HELP!

Gud luck! GOD! ;_; D: TT :(
 

Btw, went duty today. Tired =(
But FUN! Traffic! Hiak hiak :D
 

Yellow and red cars! :P So nice!
 

Oh ya! Today i found a kid. And bring her go find her mom.
Lost and Found! hahahaha! 
 
So AWESOME! :P


Well , dun care about the class troble . 
Look foward to the future ! :D
Cheerrr! ^^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment