page

Tuesday 28 December 2010

The random post.


IDK what's the point of this post actually. HAHA!
I'm not goin to update about the family BBQ x'mas night to my blog.
If you're interest ,  please view my photoss.

 

 Lately mood was so RANDOMLY ! D:
Think so much . IMY =( ... Where are you? Let me know.
GOD !


My beloved yeye :D <3 * i heart him so much seriously.
 wheeeeeeeeee! He is so kind and handsome! doesn't him? :)
 
 OWS! XD !

Hmm, 5 more days to go . only for my holidayssss.
I dun wanna go my form 4 life ! I'm worry about it! =(
Science . I'm scare bout it. 

No confident will do it well . many stuff need worry.
My form 4 timetable. where to tuition. unknown.


I miss every outing with you all. The hapiiness.
Btw , any plan for new year? Let's welcome 2011! :D

Ignored many events ! =((( sorrryyyy!
I'm seriously busyyyy. Cant attend so many place.

So at last , i choose to celebrate with my family x)
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 to gooooooooo! ulalalalalala :D
Aza Aza fighting ! FORM 4 LIFE!  


No more fb everyday. No more chatting everyday.
No more text msg everyday. No more movie / series everyday.
No more twitter everyday. No more missing someone everyday XD

But you should study and concentrate in ur study OPY!
Still got SPM to go D: 


All the best to all of you! 
But i belive almost all form 5 were @ prom night now.
HAHA! 


P/S : Actually you can skip this post.

Because i also dunno what am i posting. =S


FOLLOW MY TWITTER ! :P

Find me out : Yanyanz


No comments:

Post a Comment