page

Friday 24 December 2010

The most important day in 2010 !


wow wow wow! It's christmas eve ! wheeeee! 
*LIKEY ! :D

I wan PRESENT aaaaaaaa! 
Not goin anywhere today. very tired. awoke @ 11 somethings.
At camp just slept 2 - 3 hours. =(
sigh! will update my pichass and more detail of the camp life!

Very lazy ._. duhhhhhh!


Okay . Back to the topic !

HAHAHAH! 23 of DECEMBER! 10AM ! O.O!
Took my PMR's result ! Seeeeeeeee! 7As ! :D
satisfied? yeshhh . i think so.
Hmm , but i was so shock why my BI will got B?! -____-

Broken english everyday in FB! Dat why.
My mum told me . =S
Btw ! CAMERA ! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yeshhhhh! Finally i can buy it. =D
So any recommended?


Well , still got SPM to go =) 
 
 Ezra =D He is so happy with the result ! Congratz ^^
 
 3M gang ! :)

 Hui yi 8As and Jia Xin 7As same as me =D

 two 8As buddy ! :)

 Van ! haha! 8As tooooooo :D

 Jason was also very satisfied with his result ^^

 Yay! here was 7As buddy.

 7Asss ! Gratz YY ! :D

 Kar yee :)


Busying pick up the phone . 
Dat why just captured some pichass.
=(

Thk you all of you for blessing me . And of cos GOD! 

Once again , congratulation to all 8As student . 
3S rockkkk ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment