page

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Biology Seminar.



 Attended Mr Jay biology seminar @ MAHSA University last weekend.
RM90 included transport for 8 hours.
Only form 4 chapters ! It killed me :l


Quite lots Chong Hwa's students went ! :D

Oh yea before we depart, we had our breakfast @ MCD !
hehehehehe


The hall we used for the 1st section !



This is our awesome MR JAY Biology teacher ! ^_^


 Chapter 1 - 6 had done @ 1st section.
Then we had our lunch timeee for 1 hour.


Walked out to the KFC nearby the MAHSA UC.


Damn crowded ! -.- Until no place to sit. Hmmmmm!


Queue so longgggg too! Thanks Jessie for helping us ordered.


Breakfast MCD Lunch KFC ! :D #fat




Section 2 was having @ outdoor. All about essay part.


 DAMN EXHAUSTED after lunch. Idk whyyyyy! :(


Btw , I learnt more about biology as you know I never study at home.
...

I wish I could attend the form 5 seminar but I can't :(



Around 6pm only home sweet home !

Love this sunday because I had studied ! :P



FOR MORE WEEKS TO SPM TRIAL PEOPLE !
HWATING!




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment