page

Monday 9 July 2012

Sport Day 2012 !


 Just back from le school's sport day !
HOT AND HOT AND HOT AND HOT AND HOT !
Face red in colour, like a tomato ! #PEKCEK99


Btw this would be my last year joined sport day in my high school life.
I should have fun! And I guess I never failed :)
W lots of EPIC PICTURES ! :P


This is the 1st year I never participate in any activities.
I'm a supporter ! I'm not used to be :(


Miss my life , when I was in form 1 form 2 form 3  ... LOL!
WE ARE OLD :l


My lovely KRS ! :)
They will never disappointed us !


 HAHAHA! This is the 1st year they joined Sport Day (Y) !
Since they are already form 5 yo! Tsk tsk tsk XD


Nothing to do during those events and competitions :(
Cam-whored , walked up and down !







 Decided to order MCD delivery. But failed 99!
THE STUPID DELIVERY SERVICES GO DAI -.-
Suck like hell ! ASDFGHJKL ! 
Wasted our big boss phone call's money.


Suey was sooo highhh! She kept shouting and shouting ! HEEE :P


Loving my camera ZOOM function btw ! Awww :D
SOOOOO BESTTTT! Can zoom until so clearly AND so far !


There were HIGH JUMP competition too!




 The sun is brighter ! The weather is hotter ! :S


Stadium MPS Selayang. 
Idu why did the MCD delivery man din't know this place zzz







Congratulation to our KINGSLEY NG for broke the school record !  :)


Le funny headmaster of our school.


Teachers were participated too!


This make everyone so happy! HAHA



LMAO ^_^ #likeaboss








RUMAH BIRU THE 1ST ! Wooohooooooooo (Y) ! :D

Btw, teachers look fun in running :P 


 1pm ,  end our sport day w singing I LOVE CH.


 Congratz to all winners and RUMAH UNGU & BIRU ! ^_^




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment