page

Thursday 5 July 2012

Vampire Hunter !


Went for a movie w my dear friends :)
Without more than RM20 ! WTH we are so poor!
I means , only me and thanks for Jess sponsored me half price! HAHA


Watched Vampire Hunter! This movie is cool enough!
And scared me lots -.- !
I felt so sorry to Ken Li because I screamed beside him.


Loving this HENRY soooo much! So handsome and so COOL !
Woohoooooo although he is a vampire ! 
But the nice and BEST one :)


3 stars of this movie ! Hehe :)


(Y) ! Love outing w them. Because forever got yummy foods.
Thanks for Ken Li treating us this! ^_^ xoxo



 After movie had a small walk inside KLFC !


Seeeeee! Another free yummy foods for us again!
HAHAHAHAHAHA BEST FRIENDSSSS :P
The porridge very niceeee! Must try next time!


最难过的日子 还是那句 他妈的没有钱 :(




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment