page

Monday 2 July 2012

MEGA SALE !


Went for X-RAY after school last saturday. 


And this is the report for my backbone ._.
God Bless Me. Only 27 degrees. But still ...
I need to do the backbone exercise everyday until forever !

Going to try another way I guess ... :l



 Went to TS w my mum and sis then :)
My mum 1st time took MONORAIL ! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
It was soooo fun :P


My sis joined her friends once she reached.
Only mum and I went shopping ! :3







This is the AIM why we went there ! :l
My sister's IDOL ! 东于哲 ! One year can see him N times.


 

(Y) !!! :D HAPPY DAYYYYYYY HEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


Shopping w mum always the best! 
Because you can buy things without using your money !



 MEGA SALE MY GOSH! How girls can stand for it ?!!!!! T-T
I need to save money ... to buy more shirt!

为了那么多漂亮的衣服 我努力的继续生活下去。


I can finished it not more than 1 day.

*

Went KLFC in the next morning ! Shopping again.
Bought new bottle (Y) !



Everyday CHATIME ! Hmmmmmmm can die :P




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment