page

Thursday 12 July 2012

Scoliosis.








Yes no surprising. Few weeks ago , I had found out that ...
My backbone had crooked. 
And went for bone doctor for check-up. 
I got Scoliosis.

Of course this was shocking me 99 ! :P
But I was seriously okay. I means I'm not sad at all -.-
Just felt like .. OHHH?! OKAYYY ._.
Hmmmmmmmmmm!

Went for X-ray blah blah blah.


Doctor said only can do exercise for avoid getting worse.
Cannot remove because this is since I born.

So mum bring me to Traditional Chinese Medicine.
GOSH! My day suffer started from the day.
He said due to my case, he need 4 years to make my bone straight.
4 YEARS?! THE HELL ?!

2 times per week I need to go. 
SO PAIN SO PAINNNN YES PAINNNN !
You don't even know how it feel like ...

BUT! I WILL STAY STRONG! 
AND WOULD NOT CRY ANYMORE !
BECAUSE I KNOW THAT'S ALWAYS FAMILY BESIDE ME :D





xoxo!

5 comments: